This is the main discussion forum.

Re: how could I resist

Postby spork » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm

In response to the question posed by the thread title:

:lol:
spork
KFDU 1000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Tasmania
Kayaks: Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Outback, Hobie PA 12.

Postby Ads22 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 pm

spork wrote:In response to the question posed by the thread title:

:lol:

Well played! :lol:
Yak PBs
Estuary Cod 50cm; Mangrove Jack 49cm; Barra 106cm/11.5kg; Flathead - dusky 62cm; Flathead - bartail 51cm; Flounder 28cm; Forktail Catfish 50cm; Bream 32cm, Sand whiting 30cm; Striped Butterfish/Scat 20cm; Barred Javelin 47cm; Bull Shark 80cm; Queenfish 45cm; Tarpon 60cm; Golden Perch 47cm; Estuary Perch 33cm.
Ads22
KFDU 500 Club

Local Fishing Region: Rockhampton/Capricornia
Kayaks: Extreme Kayaks Fish Bandit; Viking Profish Reload

Postby OMB-afloat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:52 pm

nigel wrote:
bfss.jpg
about 2Ks from my drum a BFS for $500 on gumtree :blah: whats a man to do :blah: there good in the surf.

Pommy Nigel

Tell the story correctly Nigel. It was not only a BFS on Guntree but also an adjustable kevlar paddle in the deal and it was listed at a steal of price $600 and then you bargained him down further to $500 :love: :love:

I no this as I was literally 10min to late, bugger :oops: :oops:

Don't suppose you would sell for $600 and make a quick $100 ???

Enjoy
OMB-afloat
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Botany Bay and Port Hacking
Kayaks: Hobie Outback 2015

Postby nigel » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 pm

phpVlSqP9AM.jpg
phpIkabLtAM.jpg
phpbJ650PAM.jpg
php7mRjTkAM.jpg
]Tell the story correctly Nigel. It was not only a BFS on Guntree but also an adjustable kevlar paddle in the deal and it was listed at a steal of price $600 and then you bargained him down further to $500 :love: :love:

I no this as I was literally 10min to late, bugger :oops: :oops:

Don't suppose you would sell for $600 and make a quick $100 ???

Enjoy[/quote]

OK OMB-afloat ill tell the whole story it was originally listed as a surf fisher for $1000 then when the error of ID was pointed out it dropped to $800 then when it came down to $600 "BFS inc 2 piece carbon paddle stealth back rest & 2 rod holders" time to take a look thats the pros on inspection the yak looked a bit older than the 5yrs quoted & though the hull is in excellent condition there were obvious internal cracks in the centre hatch where the sides met the base (as glass ages expand contract crack :oops: ) & the paddle was missing the centre coupling/fastener so was un-usable (& I got 4 anyway) so it was shake of the head deep breath repair work needed no paddle 500 ill take it now :blah: anyway cost me about $25 to apply 2 layers of glass & poly resin along each side now the hatch is good she,s fast n watertight again inside & out let the pimping begin NAGASAB

Pommy Nigel

NAGASAB (never give a sucker an even break) would not have paid $1000 but in the end the deal was sweet ow re the offer of $600 sorry don't think so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
nigel
KFDU 2000 Club

Local Fishing Region: sydney & surrounding areas
Kayaks: Stealth BFS 470 profisha 575

Postby nigel » Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 pm

phpnVNyLvPM.jpg
Have gone for ram mounts so if I want sounder can easily swap it between this & the profisher 575.And a big thanks to Occy for lending me a drill with reverse (drilling in reverse through sellotape with medium pressure don't crack the gelcoat :grin: )

Pommy Nigel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
nigel
KFDU 2000 Club

Local Fishing Region: sydney & surrounding areas
Kayaks: Stealth BFS 470 profisha 575

Postby Occy » Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm

You bastard you didn't tell me about this deal. You owe me a coffee.ps thanks for the paddling gloves.
Cheers Paul
Kayak fishing isn't a sport. It's much more serious than that.
Occy
KFDU 1000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Sydney harbour and offshore, various inland waterways
Kayaks: Skimmer 128, Calypso

Previous

Return to Main