Compleat Angler Canberra Grand Opening

This is the main discussion forum.
XDCammer
KFDU 1000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Southern NSW
Kayaks: Adventure Island and Stealth Profisha 525

Compleat Angler Canberra Grand Opening

#1 Post by XDCammer » Thu May 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi guys, as you know Wetspot Water Sports has closed and now the shop has been re-opened as Compleat Angler Canberra (and Hobie Dealer).
So I told a few of you I was retiring, well, I'm not very good at that and I will be the Hobie doctor on site. We have an extensive range of products, from fly fishing gear, to estuary, to off shore. We have tackle and all accessories, from a HUGE range of lures, flies, terminal tackle, bait (fresh and salt), SUPS, wetsuits, snorkling gear, boogy boards, clothing, and softy surf boards. So come in, have a chat and have a look at our new store 16 Wollongong St Fyshwick.
Our GRAND OPENING weekend is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of June so drop in for hourly prizes including $500 Diawa combo, Samurai rods, Shimano Rods, Abu Garcia reels, limited edition Tassie Devils and lots of lures, plastics, hats etc...
A free BBQ lunch will be provided both days and a Hobie demo on the water on Sunday 1pm to 2pm.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers BobbyB.
DBB797BF-026D-4463-94DD-57ACC311AFB5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Time spent on reconnaissance is time never wasted.

Return to “Main”