Wheel in the keel

Show everyone your rigged kayak or look for ideas here.

Wheel in the keel

Postby YAK MAN eh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:10 am

https://youtu.be/A6kSWUq8l7I

It is a great thing
YAK MAN eh
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Canada

Re: Wheel in the keel

Postby sparkiekosten » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Kayak1.jpg
Looks like a nice Kayak to have...........Matter of fact I just took ownership of one yesterday. Spent today setting up my Hilux ute to carry the Lure 11.5 and a Nomad for my daughter.
Going to have a paddle sessions tomorrow in the Burnett River, Bundaberg to see how it goes! and yes the wheel is a godsend.

*EDIT* What an adventure. First of all the kayak is extremely stable. I'm 5 foot 7" and weigh 116 Kg so I am a fairly big lad. Kayak is slow to paddle {might just be me} but I knew that when I bought it.
I just took it out for it's maiden voyage in the Burnett River and she's gusting 40 Kph winds straight up the river. Kayak handled it extremely well.
For anyone looking at this post I am only ever used to kayaking a Feel Free Nomad and after jumping into a Feel Free Lure 11.5 can definitely recommend this kayak as a safe and stable kayak!
Very happy owner!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Ronnie Corbett
sparkiekosten
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Bundaberg
Kayaks: Feel Free Nomad 2012? and a Feel Free Lure 11.5 2017

Re: Wheel in the keel

Postby pjmowens » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi, did you opt for the pedal drive?

Really interested in the new feelfree. Care to share some more photos?
pjmowens
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Sydney

Return to Rigged Kayaks