Perception Swing kayak for sale. North West Sydney

Classified adverts from KFDU members for new & used kayaks and related equipment.
Mr Squiggle
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: NSW - Sydney
Kayaks: Perception Swing, Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Perception Swing kayak for sale. North West Sydney

#1 Post by Mr Squiggle » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:20 pm

I have for sale my trusty Perception Swing kayak.
The Swing kayak has a reputation for being a wonderful kayak, easy to paddle, stable and tough……that’s why I bought it 6 years ago.
This kayak has been my only fishing boat and has been used from Victoria right up into QLD. I have been out in the ocean and all the way up rivers and creeks until they ran out of water. She has been a dependable and reliable companion. It does not leak a drop.
I have never managed to tip it over, even when a blueswimmer bit me on the inside upper thigh it still didn’t topple over; I fell in the water screaming for my mummie but she was sitting there patiently waiting for me to clamber aboard and sulk for an hour!
I have put some rod holders behind the seat, and used a plastic milk crate for storage in the recessed area. There is a Railblaza to hold a rod between your feet (I use this all the time) and two more mounted on the front deck. I had a rail mounted on these two and stored a few rods flat against the deck.
There is a rubber hatch lid on the front and it is absolutely watertight, including out to sea. I added extra bungee cord on the front of the boat in case I wanted to strap something on there, like my yabbie pump.
The kayak comes with a paddle of course. I had a no drill anchor trolley on it and I can discuss how I did that if you want the boat. It’s very easy to do and works a treat.
Please look at the photos and you can see the condition of the boat. It was been well used but always cared for. It is like me…….I have some bumps, bruises and scrapes on me, but turn up to work every day and can still hold my own with the pretty boys.
If you are looking to kick off in this wonderful hobby, or need a second boat for your mates, you can’t go wrong with this girl. I will feel sad to see her drive away.
I will put it on for $300 and see how that goes. Come look at it before you decide, I am happy for you to give it a look over and be sure it is right for you.
Regards, Anthony
small 3.jpg
small 2.jpg
small 5.jpg
small 4.jpg
small 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dodge
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Gold Coast, Qld
Kayaks: Swing 400, and Pacer

Re: Perception Swing kayak for sale. North West Sydney

#2 Post by Dodge » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Anthony, FYI engraved on the side near the rear lifting handle is a code number.

The numbers before SW indicate the year it was made, the numbers after SW are that boats own ID number.

Good luck with the sale, a good buy for someone down your way.
Cheers RICHO [the older one]
Team Member of... Old Farts.... GREEN GINGER.... GC/NRKFC .... Usually monitor UHF29
Perception Swing 400, lime/yellow .... homemade timber Anon lures
Accept some days you're the pidgeon, and on other days you're the statue

TheKingyWhisperer
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Sydney

#3 Post by TheKingyWhisperer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 am

Great boats i had one of these for years.
I feel the swing paved the way for many modern day sit on tops.
Anyone looking for an old warhorse or just getting into kayaking should snap this up.
If i were in the market i would def look into this more but good luck with the sale.

Mr Squiggle
KFDU Angler

#4 Post by Mr Squiggle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:35 am

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Its one thing for a seller to claim a boat is good, support from people not associated with the sale means a lot. Cheers, Anthony
Ps. If somebody is a way out of Sydney and wants to avoid coming into the horendous traffic I could meet you somewhere convenient for a handover, providing a weekend. Happy to assist.

Mr Squiggle
KFDU Angler

#5 Post by Mr Squiggle » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:04 am

Might be the wrong end if the season to be selling a yak.

Perhaps $300 is too much. I will try $250 now and put it on Ebay if there is no interest.

Cheers. Anthony.

Seeker
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: gold coast

#6 Post by Seeker » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 pm

$300 is too cheap. Market may be flat, doesnt de-value what your selling tho.

Return to “Classifieds (For Sale Or Wanted)”