Native watercraft Slayer 13 Propel and trailer.

Classified adverts from KFDU members for new & used kayaks and related equipment.

Native watercraft Slayer 13 Propel and trailer.

Postby greenfish » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi I have a Native Watercraft Slayer 13 Propel with Garmin 70DV Touch screen sounder (all coastal maps) superb definition and very easy to use. with 12V 12AH Sealed battery.
Accessories include Ram Rod tubes x 2, Eco tubes x2, Genuine Native watercraft seat back pack and under seat tackle storage. custom built front hatch.
Boon Dox rudder and several Ram ball mounts on the rails for further accessories.
The Propel Drive is quiet and smooth and has been serviced.
This kayak has been featured in a number of BLADE kayak journals and annual. This kayak has been extremely well look after and maintained.
Reason for selling - not getting enough use. I am selling at two price points $3500 with Garmin sounder or $3000 with Lowrance Elite 4X sounder (self fit)
Also I have a custom built gullwing box trailor that this kayak sits on beautifully and double as a camping trailer.
There is also a double ladder rack included for further kayak storage should you need to carry more kayaks on this trailer.
Spare wheel included All tires are near new and it has NSW Rego Jan 2018 $1500 ONO
For further information PM me.
Thank you for your interest..............Alex
IMG_4376.JPG
IMG_4377.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG
IMG_4383.JPG
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4385.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenfish
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Central Tablelands
Kayaks: NW Slayer 10, NW Slayer 13, Old Town Vapor 10

Return to Classifieds (For Sale Or Wanted)