A lot of folk find it difficult to upload their youtube video to show as a video (instead as a link.)
This is how I do it ......
A few of tips on uploading your video to your page ....
1) Go to your YOUTUBE Video Page & then click on the video you want to upload. Highlight & Copy the url -it should look a bit like this (without a lot of extra detail on the end): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGv7HDmvPT4
2) Then, go to your Post & click on 'Youtube' - instead of the '/' the CURSOR will be there between the 2 x 'youtube' bits - make sure it stays there [youtube]/[/youtube]
3) Paste your URL in the middle - it should look like this: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGv7HDmvPT4[/youtube]
4) THEN ..... the magic happens when you delete the 's' that is on the end of 'https'
5) Hit Preview to see that it HAS uploaded properly and then
Last edited by arpie on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(Mark's) Prostaff Member: Ten20 Rods
Adventure before Dementia
Perception Minnow - "Squidgies" Hobie Sport - "Fisharoo"