Topic removed

Need some help with forum features? Ask us here.
Harris
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Townsville
Kayaks: Malibu stealth 9

Topic removed

#1 Post by Harris » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi just wondering why a topic I posted woul be removed ? Did I offend people ?
Steve

qldfisho
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Anywhere there is a puddle
Kayaks: Malibu

Re: Topic removed

#2 Post by qldfisho » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm

What was it about?? Was it moved?

I dunno! :?:

molecule55
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: x

#3 Post by molecule55 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 pm

It didn't offend me. What I find offensive is the fact it was removed - unless someone added something unsavoury which I didn't see - in which case that post should have been removed rather than the entire thread. Perhaps the subject - correct fish-handling methods - was too close to the mark for some.

I protest Admin's determination to delete without apology any posts that encourage correct handling and release of Bass e.g. crushed barbs, NO lip grippers, leaving the fish IN the water while unhooking them. Apparently it's ok on here to grab 'em and suspend 'em with lip grippers, measure 'em on hot, dry surfaces and waffle on ad nauseam in front of the video camera before getting around to releasing the fish which is dying slowly in one's hands, yet he who dares to criticise such mishandling is cast as the villain. Given the calibre of some of the bassfishers on here I expected better.

I wish good fishing to all who do the right thing.
Last edited by molecule55 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

WayneD
KFDU 1000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Any puddle will do
Kayaks: Lots

#4 Post by WayneD » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Those kind of threads always go downhill fast. Plus the fact it has been covered multiple times before and always ends up that way. I'm all for some proactive moderation instead of reactive moderation after all the name calling has commenced.
Mantra Kayaks Pro-Staffer

Adventure Outlet supporter

Kayaks I have owned: Espri x 2, Nemo x 2, Tempo, Profish, Predator, Outback x 5, Revo x 2, Quest, Swing x 2, Adventure, Loon, Superlite x 6, Superlite X, Sprite, Noa x 2, Coosa, Tarpon 120, Acadia 370, Aspire 100, Mana x 2, Bass, Minnow2, Ultimate 12 Propel, Laker 14 x 2, Sierra 10

Harris
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Townsville
Kayaks: Malibu stealth 9

#5 Post by Harris » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 am

It's all good. My question was answered in the thread anyway. Was jus curious why it was removed is all
Steve

Return to “Forum Help”