torpedo kayak

Need help in selecting a kayak for fishing? Or do you have a review to share?
blanchy
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: south east qld, brisbane
Kayaks: DRAGON HUNTER

torpedo kayak

#1 Post by blanchy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 pm

after the wife like my dragon hunter I fear I have lost it BUT she has given me permission to have LOOK at others...I was at Freak Sports and they had a Torpedo 12...anyone got any experience with them... I really like the dragon and will prob stick to what I know.... any reviews or comparisons would be appreciated

thanks

blanchy

Nativeman
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: the planet

Re: torpedo kayak

#2 Post by Nativeman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 pm

blanchy wrote:after the wife like my dragon hunter I fear I have lost it BUT she has given me permission to have LOOK at others...I was at Freak Sports and they had a Torpedo 12...anyone got any experience with them... I really like the dragon and will prob stick to what I know.... any reviews or comparisons would be appreciated

thanks

blanchy

https://www.freaksports.com.au/product/ ... r-package/ This one.. I saw it at the Freak Sports Demo yesterday, I thought it was well laid out. The Storage areas seem large but when you open them they are shallow. The front one has a plug so could be used to live bait. The one in the center is again shallow and sealed. the rear hatch open to the hull. The seat looks good and has two heights, and the gear track is sufficient. Freak had so many accessories shown on the traks, you can go nuts with accessories. I did not paddle it as I was out fishing, But I think Freak is on a winner with this one. A great length to the hull, it should be very fast. It has a rudder too and the string that works these are alot better than when these chinese yaks hit the market.

The guys at Feeak said it was a model that the other cheap brnads can not get a hold of, but they were wrong, https://slhobie.com.au/hobie/lovig-kayaks Maybe even Dragon has this model.
Sel

Return to “Which Kayak For Me”