Tingalpa Creek Friday the 13th

Been fishing the estuaries? Let us know how you went.
Kareless1
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: South Queensland Northern NSW
Kayaks: Pedalcraft 10 ft

Tingalpa Creek Friday the 13th

#1 Post by Kareless1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Well Friday the 13th wasn't scary but nice until the wind blew up. Went out to Tingalpa Creek with Wongus and Adrian with all of us scoring a feed. Danny was the king with 2 flatties near or in excess of 60cm plus 3 bream. Whilst drifting I had a very large flatty approach my yak then veer off. My line was too far out to try and get it's attention. My wife reckons that was my luck as I might have had an unfortunate bodily function accident.
Arpie should be glad too hear that after learning some patience I finally broke my duck on HB plastics and landed a legal bream, my favourite fish since it's the first type of seafood I ate when I migrated here almost 44 years ago. I still have some questions to ask of Roberta but that can happen via email. No photos as I still don't understand how to do that. Les :lol:
Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you!
Best fish; Aust Bass 51cm, Bream 30cm, Barra 65cm, Flathead 49cm, Whiting 27cm, Trevally 35cm

Leper
KFDU Site Manager
Local Fishing Region: SE Queensland
Kayaks: Old Town Vapor 10 Angler, Mantra Noa, Viking Tempo and Eco Daintree

Re: Tingalpa Creek Friday the 13th

#2 Post by Leper » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 pm

It’s a nice little creek when it is firing! Sounds like you managed a nice feed!
Brad

ImageImage

For other bass fishing adventures check out my blog at http://www.yakbassaustralia.com

Return to “Estuary Reports”