PB Flathead on a HB 49cm 12.08.06

Caught something really special or unusual from your kayak then please share it in here
Ben

PB Flathead on a HB 49cm 12.08.06

#1 Post by Ben » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:31 am

This is the my best Flattie caught on a HB 49cm. Woolooware Bay on the troll with a Knolls native Hard Bodied lure :grin: He sucked that lure straight down the hatch :cool:

Cheers Ben :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MARTY

#2 Post by MARTY » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:11 pm

Hi Ben
mate well done on your PB hard body flattie, I have a couple of them knoll natives , they are excellent little lures, that spot around the racks at Woolaware, used to produce some good bream at times too mate.
Cade looks a pretty cool looking dude in his sunnys :grin: :grin:

Gecko
KFDU Angler

#3 Post by Gecko » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:00 pm

Well done Ben, your son is looking real kool with his new sunnies. I am going to try and get my son out this weekend, weather permitting.

Cheers
Gecko

earvin
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Newcastle, NSW

#4 Post by earvin » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Well done Ben. Good to see the young fella out with his dad and enjoying it too :D

Yak Man
KFDU Angler

#5 Post by Yak Man » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:05 pm

Nice catch Ben,
Looks like your young bloke is having a great time.Once again good photo's mate. :wink:
Regards Phil (Stealth ski).
OFFSHORE KAYAK FISHING.
MONA VALE BEACH.
http://stealthykayakfishing.blogspot.com/
http://stealthykayakfishing.blogspot.com/

Ben

#6 Post by Ben » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 pm

Gday Marty

Mate i bet there are some big bream hanging around the racks. i have caught a couple on the troll through there. :grin: The Knolls Native lure has been good to me i am going to see if i can still buy them as my father Inlaw gave me that one. :D He is a cool dude with his new Super Man Sunnies. :cool:

Gday Gecko.

Mate he lost his last sunnies on the Burraneer trip when you were out with us last. So he has got a new pair now. I am going down to Bass point on saturday . But am going to maybe hit the Wonnie on Sunday with My Son.

Gday Earvin

Thanks Mate. I was happy when i caught that flattie .What was even better was my nearly five year old Son saying good work dad. :grin: Then he got upset he didnt catch a fish . next time he is riding shot gun on the gator hatch . if i have the rod in the holder on the troll and i get a fish on i am going to pass him the rod and let him reel it in.I should of done it with the flattie that would of made his week :[]:

Gday YakMan

Thanks Mate. Dad & Son both had fun. The funny thing when i was out by myself on sunday i missed him not being with me . As he talks more than i do and you know me i dont shut up :lol: So this sunday we are getting the team back together and we are going to hit the Wonnie for a session .
:grin:

Return to “Catch Of The day”