New to KFDU formally a member of AKFF

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and say "G'day".

New to KFDU formally a member of AKFF

Postby rathabfishin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Well I have dusted off the old Kingfisher and getting back into a little yak fishing for fitness and finding some skinny water to catch my first lure jack. Will post trip plans and hopefully get to know a few members along the way!
rathabfishin
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Brisbane north to Sunshine Coast

Re: New to KFDU formally a member of AKFF

Postby PA Pete » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 pm

G"day rath welcome to the forum, plenty of info on catching Jacks just use the search app and heaps of friendly people to help as well :wink:
Cheers Pete

Kayak PB's
Flathead - 94cm, Bream - 52cm, Tailor - 67cm, Mulloway - 1.225cm, Mangrove Jack - 58cm, Queenfish - 78cm, Grunter - 72cm, Bull Shark - 1.45cm, Whiting - 41cm, Long Tom - 1.56cm, GT - 43cm, Bass - 45cm
PA Pete
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Bundaberg/Baffel creek
Kayaks: Mini X

Postby rathabfishin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:58 pm

PA Pete wrote:G"day rath welcome to the forum, plenty of info on catching Jacks just use the search app and heaps of friendly people to help as well :wink:

Thanks Pete! Always wanted to fish Baffle and Bundy area. Will have a to hit you up for some direction next time I'm up that way.

Cheers Andrew
rathabfishin
KFDU Angler

Postby Lapse » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Welcome back, Andrew - Kingfishers are still one of the best boats out there. I remember having a fish with you a few times around Raby. Good to see you are back into it.
Lapse
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Brisbane
Kayaks: evo465, greenland t

Postby rathabfishin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Lapse wrote:Welcome back, Andrew - Kingfishers are still one of the best boats out there. I remember having a fish with you a few times around Raby. Good to see you are back into it.

Thanks Alex I had a major shoulder surgery which set me back. Where are you these days? I'll be buying a Hobie next year to help with the kms on the water. Off to the Gold Coast tomorrow to visit a friend and keep up the jack hunt but I will be fishing from my stink boat so I can take my wife, baby and friend out for a trip.
rathabfishin
KFDU Angler

Return to New Members