This is a picture based competition where the winners are chosen at random at the end of the month. It does not have to have a fish in the pic (but it helps for entries) but all pics must meet the following criteria
1) Picture be taken from a yak during that comp period
2) involve either fishing or outdoors
The competition works as follows
1) Each member (excluding Searing Tackle sponsored anglers) can enter 3 images per month. these do not have to be at the same time and can be made in separate posts
2) Each submission into the comp is 1 entry into the draw (entries are in the order of submission on the thread)
3) If the submission is of a fish caught on any product sold by Searing Tackle or Master Angler (my retail site) then that submission gets 2 entries into the comp. (that product must be in the photo)
4) At least 10 submissions must be made in a month to make the comp valid and to get a winner chosen, otherwise the prize is rolled into the next months comp.
5) Entry numbers are done in order of submissions, so first submission gets entry 1 and so on. That way when doing a draw, i just do a random generator of the number and apply it to the submission to get a winner.
6) the prize is just a $75 prize pack & The winner is chosen via a random draw using random number generator.
7) At the end of the year, the monthly winners get put into a draw and then randomly awarded a $100 prize pack
Please post your entries below if you have any questions about rules etc, please let me or admin know so we can answer them and smooth out any kinks in the comp
good luck to all