First ever youtube movie. 3 day kayak tour.

Got a Video that you'd like to share with everyone else. This is the best place to post up a link to it. Great for 'YouTube' or 'Google Video' links.

First ever youtube movie. 3 day kayak tour.

Postby nqkayaktours » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi all,

Thought i would share this with you all. my first ever attempt at doing this. Finally done it. Please tell me your thoughts on it.

http://youtu.be/xVWFWewlCZc

If some one could do the magic fixup to bring the screen on would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers and tight lines,
ian
Take your rubbish out full, bring it back empty.

Barra 85c.m, Black Brim 43, Talapia 36, Jungle perch 24, Fresh water catfish 55, sleepy cod 49, Doggie mack 58, fingermark 46, blue nose salmon 44.

http://www.nqkayaktours.com.au
Follow us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/nqkayaktours
nqkayaktours
KFDU 2000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Townsville area, Charters Towers, Greenvale, Great Barrier Reef.
Kayaks: 8 x RTM K-Largos, and 6 x Australis Lynxx

Re: First ever youtube movie. 3 day kayak tour.

Postby YakTTMax » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:38 am

Mate now that's a awesome way to spend a few days, very jealous.
I'd love to do a trip like that, yet another addition to the bucket list.
Great work on the first attempt with the video also, gives you a good idea of what the trip was like.
All the best, Rob..:bye:
Last edited by YakTTMax on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PB.. Flathead 50cm, Bream 37cm FL, Snapper 64cm, Bonito 43cm, Trevally 44cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Tailor 38cm, Barracuda 100cm, Rainbow Trout 55cm, Bass 42cm FL..
YakTTMax
KFDU 1000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Illawarra & South Coast
Kayaks: Australis Pelagic, 2015 Hobie Tandem Island

Postby richo23 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 am

What a great insight into your operation.
Great country beautiful river and very professional setup.
Little wonder you have won awards.
A trip with you is now high on my to do list.
Thanks for posting , Richo.
richo23
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Hervey Bay
Kayaks: Hobie Revo 11 Hobie Quest 11 Mirage 583 Freeride

Postby Troopy67 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Loved it Ian. That is exactly the kind of trip I want to do. I have to go & visit a mate up your way this year so I'll be checking out your website. I like how you just had your commentary & the sounds of the bush & river, not music. Loved the dog up the front as well :grin: Hope you do some more vids of your trips soon. Thanks
Troopy67
2013 Freshwater Angler of the Year

Local Fishing Region: NSW
Kayaks: Hobie PA12, WS Aspire 100

Postby nqkayaktours » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for the responses. I am sort of pretty happy with the end product. Will only get better with practise. :grin: Both the camera and editing.
YakTTMax wrote:Mate now that's a awesome way to spend a few days, very jealous.
I'd love to do a trip like that, yet another addition to the bucket list.

It is a magic way to spend a few days. Always keen to take people down the river to look at my home country. :grin: And thanks for sorting the link out.

richo23 wrote:What a great insight into your operation.
Great country beautiful river and very professional setup.
Little wonder you have won awards.
A trip with you is now high on my to do list.
Thanks for posting , Richo.

Thanks for that Richo. It is magic country with the scenery changing quickly as you go down the river. From off the flats to going past hills which start on the river bank, to under the tree canopy where you got to duck to go under branches, to rapids, to even having to swim your yak under trees as at the start. Good way to start the yakking adventure. :wink: It has it all. Especially the fishing. :grin: A lot of UNFISHED country there. And the animals are always out there. Didnt see any deer on this end of the trip, but did see pigs. Which were a bit quick to get filming of. The boys got excited and scared them off with their yelling out to tell the others, before i got there. :lol:

Troopy67 wrote:Loved it Ian. That is exactly the kind of trip I want to do. I have to go & visit a mate up your way this year so I'll be checking out your website. I like how you just had your commentary & the sounds of the bush & river, not music. Loved the dog up the front as well Hope you do some more vids of your trips soon. Thanks

Thanks Troopy67. I wanted the natural sounds to be heard when filming. Wasnt sure if the birds etc woud be heard tho. Glad the camera did pick them and the natural sounds up. :grin: Cant go anywhere on the yak without the dog. She knows when going yakking and gets so excited. And as everyone on the tour has to wear a PFD, so does the dog. And believe me, she uses it every trip. :grin: Will do some more trips up. Now i know how to sort of do them now.

Cheers and tight lines,
Ian
Take your rubbish out full, bring it back empty.

Barra 85c.m, Black Brim 43, Talapia 36, Jungle perch 24, Fresh water catfish 55, sleepy cod 49, Doggie mack 58, fingermark 46, blue nose salmon 44.

http://www.nqkayaktours.com.au
Follow us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/nqkayaktours
nqkayaktours
KFDU 2000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Townsville area, Charters Towers, Greenvale, Great Barrier Reef.
Kayaks: 8 x RTM K-Largos, and 6 x Australis Lynxx

Return to The 'Drive In'