NSW fires

Got a Video that you'd like to share with everyone else. This is the best place to post up a link to it. Great for 'YouTube' or 'Google Video' links.
Happyas
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: South Gippsland

NSW fires

#1 Post by Happyas » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Not sure where to post this input. Mods will probably re-assign it to the correct area. Would just like to say that we in Victoria are thinking of you ppl who are endangered by bushfires at the moment. We ourselves will probably be facing the same dangers soon, especially where I live, in the Dandenongs. So we do wish you a safe time and really hope that you are not in danger.

Matt S
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: port stephens nsw
Kayaks: Stealth Pro Fisha 525

Re: NSW fires

#2 Post by Matt S » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

they are nasty here around the hunter region. Had a hard time trying to get around them tonight to get home but at least I have a home to get too. Thinking of all those who have lost everything. :cry:
Insert Signature Here

norevo
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: illawarra,south coast,Sydney south

Re: NSW fires

#3 Post by norevo » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:58 am

Mmm its alarming and a bit disturbing, I just read a trip report, its not to hard to find, and without wanting to sound like the fun police they had a large camp fire, unbelivable
Regardless of weather or not they had it in a fire ban or not they went on to say during the day they had temps in the high 30s and on an occasion strong winds.I would of thought they all would of thought better, incredible :gu:
Barra 104cm,bass 44cm,flathead 55cm,brown trout 50cm,bream =boring,kingfish 60cm,threadfin salmon 90cm(how could i forget)

Return to “The 'Drive In'”