Trip co-ordinator needed for September and October

For inquiries please send a PM to Coordinator "Jen"
Jen
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Anywhere there are fish
Kayaks: Hobie Revo ll "Calamity Jen ll"

Trip co-ordinator needed for September and October

#1 Post by Jen » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Sorry guys but I have international guests and my first organised wedding occurring in September and October so I am making an executive decision to NOT organise any outings during these 2 months as I don't want to disappoint if I can't do it. So I am asking for help from someone to organise 2 outings so that the club can continue. I most probably might be able to attend I just don't want the responsibility of organising in case I have to cancel. Obviously the BBQ will be available just need someone to put up their hand. If no one wants to that is fine we will just have a break for those 2 months but it would be a shame as the weather is at its prime during sept/oct.
cheers
Jen
"Devine Goddess" of BKFC :lol:

proctor
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: brisbane (Redlands)
Kayaks: Pro Angler 12 and Mini X

Re: Trip co-ordinator needed for September and October

#2 Post by proctor » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 pm

My 2 cents worth. For starters i'm still trying to get to one of the meets but work always seems to get in the way. How about selecting as many locations as possible (remembering this is the Brisbane club) and setting up a calender where the location is already selected at the start of the year. We can take into consideration weather, how well the spot fishes etc and match a location to a month, possibly doubling up on locations if need be. The exact date would be the only thing to organise closer to the date unless tides etc are a factor that could narrow the dates down, maybe even knowing by the meeting before. Weather permitting of course. This could solve the headache of choosing a location and date etc every month and would allow people to plan thier lives a little better. There's heaps of time to come up with a calender for next year and the following year we might shuffle it up a little. What do people think?

proctor
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: brisbane (Redlands)
Kayaks: Pro Angler 12 and Mini X

#3 Post by proctor » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:09 pm

So what do people think of the above idea?

MichealK
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Queensland

#4 Post by MichealK » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Sounds great to me. I'm keen as to get onto an organised day, heaps of notice would be good. Could I suggest mixing up the weekends each month? My daughter goes to stay with her mother every 2nd weekend, would allow me to mix things up a bit with my 2 sons (they need permission from my daughter to borrow her kayak...lol).

LittleSalami
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Brisbane
Kayaks: Prowler Elite 4.5

#5 Post by LittleSalami » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Loved your work Jen. Always good not matter what the numbers were. Shame I couldn't get to more due to kid's sport. I know once the flatties start slapping the Hobie again, the magic will return. Lou
Elite Prowling for anything that smells fishy.

BRISBANE KAYAK FISHING CLUB

savage1978
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: sunshine coast qld

#6 Post by savage1978 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Sounds like a great idea proctor. It would help me a lot if could plan ahead since i haven't been to an outing yet due to work.
Darren

Return to “Brisbane & Western Districts Kayak Fishing Club”