Big jew

For general inquiries please PM Moderator nitefr8
vladioz
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: New South Wales Sydney

Big jew

#1 Post by vladioz » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey Yak-os http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/i ... opic=79248 Got this beauty of a jew last sunday. new to this forum, unsure of how to get images up. Any one keen for a kayak fish looking for other keen fishos to hit up yak fishing kayak based?! also got a chrissy brake 3 weeks from the 19th of dec. Gonna do a road trip, mainly focusing of kayak fishing either up or down the coast. wouldn't mind ticking of the bucket list a barra on tha yak.

Razzell
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Sydney

Re: Big jew

#2 Post by Razzell » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey there,

Saw your post on the other board - impressive! Guessing it was Narra lake? Anyway, there's a few folks dotted around this and the other board who go out. I'm actually heading to Pittwater on Sunday morning around Careel bay, so if you wanted to swing up I'll be there!

vladioz
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: New South Wales Sydney

Re: Big jew

#3 Post by vladioz » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Razzell wrote:Hey there,

Saw your post on the other board - impressive! Guessing it was Narra lake? Anyway, there's a few folks dotted around this and the other board who go out. I'm actually heading to Pittwater on Sunday morning around Careel bay, so if you wanted to swing up I'll be there!
Cheers mate, don't know if im gonna beat that fish a while or if i ever will haha. Good guess yeah Narra lake. was pretty epic, towed for a hour. Got a just legal kingie in bay view, say 3 weekends ago. they were munching schools of little white bait, be sure to bring some little chromes slice style lures,like a inch or 2 inch. Never fished careel bay. And im sure why i have not. looks productive. Any species in particular your looking to target?

Return to “Sydney Kayak Fishing Club”