Hawkesbury-Nepean Bass Catch Oct 15 & 16

For general inquiries please PM Moderator nitefr8
Ozzybass
KFDU 500 Club
Local Fishing Region: Sydney
Kayaks: Australis Bass, Native Watercraft Mariner 12.5

Hawkesbury-Nepean Bass Catch Oct 15 & 16

#1 Post by Ozzybass » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:09 am

The first H-N Bass Catch of the season is coming up again over the weekend of Oct 15 & 16. As always, anyone who wants to fish for bass, provide info to NSW Fisheries and get together with a bunch of friendly bass fishos is asked to register via our website (www.basssydney.com) or you could try going direct via this link to the BassCatch registration form = http://basssydney.com/basscatch/basscatchform.php

After you've registered, you will be contacted by our Bass Catch Officer with more details. During the registration process, you will be asked if you want to camp with us at our (free) campsite and if so, which nights (Fri 14th &/or Sat 15th).

Bass Catch newbies will be required to attend a briefing either at our club meeting at Northmead Bowling Club on Tuesday night, 11/10/16 or at the campsite during the weekend.

I hope some KFDU people go. In the past, there were a few participants from KFDU at this event.

Our food is OK, plentiful and cheap - you don't even have to cook after a day's fishing! Raffle prizes galore, the Port Appreciation Club, casting targets, friendly folk...

PM me if you want to ask anything. Unfortunately, I can't make this one as I'm moving house that week! :cry:

Return to “Sydney Kayak Fishing Club”