Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

For general inquiries please PM Moderator worksux

Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

Postby pazz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 am

I will be out chasing the reds this Saturday at first light off Arrawarra.
Forecast looks pretty good at the moment.
Company welcomed.
KFDU 500 Club
Local Fishing Region: Coffs Harbour / Nth Coast NSW
Kayaks: Wilderness Aspire 105, 2015 Revo 13

Re: Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

Postby rlenno » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:55 pm

I'll be there for a quick fish, have a family outing in woopie at 9, enough time to hunt some reds beforehand!

Snuck out today for a fish for the first time in months, conditions were close to perfect. Couldnt find any livies, towed a redhead around for a couple hours but only got a bonito. Havent eaten one before so have filleted it and going to bbq it with a lemon, wasabi and soy marinade, fingers crossed!
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Coffs Coast NSW
Kayaks: GT470

Postby pavo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 pm

I would join ya Steve but I’m heading down to Harrington for a few days. Good luck mate.
KFDU 3000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Coffs coast
Kayaks: Stealth Fisfa 500. Hobie PA 14 ,Oldtown loon 111 in cammo

Postby Snapperpaddy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Had a look see off Arrawarra Sunday morning and sitting at the circle I had this little 3 cm bonito slug ghosting in my back rod holder say down about 10 metres, after a bit the rod bent over with a good amount of weight and thinking bloody big bonito, turned out to be a 55ish snapper, nice surprise. A small reefy and a smallish hammerhead caught on a yakka and a pillie which kept the entertainment rolling along, very relaxing at the circle as I had the place all to myself which was unusual. Saturday morning I had a paddle off Woopie and the bait fish were everywhere, managed a 45ish snapper on a 5 inch nuc chicken ZMann, all just enough to keep the wife happy as my alarm goes off at about 4.45am so the pressure is on. Saturday morning Pazz reported I think green current the Mack whisperer was at it again with a spotty landed. The week before mid week a report from a tinny adventurer off Arra caught there bag limit in mackerel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win Win, catch a fish, happy days, the chance of catching a bloody big fish, even happier days
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: Mid north coast
Kayaks: Tarpon 120, & Tarpon 100, Fisha 460

Return to NSW North Coast Kayak Fishing Club