Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

For general inquiries please PM Moderator worksux

Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

Postby pazz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 am

I will be out chasing the reds this Saturday at first light off Arrawarra.
Forecast looks pretty good at the moment.
Company welcomed.
Cheers
Steve
pazz
KFDU 500 Club

Local Fishing Region: Coffs Harbour / Nth Coast NSW
Kayaks: Wilderness Aspire 105, 2015 Revo 13

Re: Arrawarra Saturday 25th Nov

Postby rlenno » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:55 pm

I'll be there for a quick fish, have a family outing in woopie at 9, enough time to hunt some reds beforehand!

Snuck out today for a fish for the first time in months, conditions were close to perfect. Couldnt find any livies, towed a redhead around for a couple hours but only got a bonito. Havent eaten one before so have filleted it and going to bbq it with a lemon, wasabi and soy marinade, fingers crossed!
rlenno
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Coffs Coast NSW
Kayaks: GT470

Postby pavo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:34 pm

I would join ya Steve but I’m heading down to Harrington for a few days. Good luck mate.
pavo
KFDU 3000 Club

Local Fishing Region: Coffs coast
Kayaks: Stealth Fisfa 500. Hobie PA 14 ,Oldtown loon 111 in cammo

Postby Snapperpaddy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Had a look see off Arrawarra Sunday morning and sitting at the circle I had this little 3 cm bonito slug ghosting in my back rod holder say down about 10 metres, after a bit the rod bent over with a good amount of weight and thinking bloody big bonito, turned out to be a 55ish snapper, nice surprise. A small reefy and a smallish hammerhead caught on a yakka and a pillie which kept the entertainment rolling along, very relaxing at the circle as I had the place all to myself which was unusual. Saturday morning I had a paddle off Woopie and the bait fish were everywhere, managed a 45ish snapper on a 5 inch nuc chicken ZMann, all just enough to keep the wife happy as my alarm goes off at about 4.45am so the pressure is on. Saturday morning Pazz reported I think green current the Mack whisperer was at it again with a spotty landed. The week before mid week a report from a tinny adventurer off Arra caught there bag limit in mackerel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win Win, catch a fish, happy days, the chance of catching a bloody big fish, even happier days
Snapperpaddy
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Mid north coast
Kayaks: Tarpon 120, & Tarpon 100, Fisha 460

Return to NSW North Coast Kayak Fishing Club