Time for a spell on Mid Week Outings

For general inquiries please PM Fleetfeet
Dodge
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: Gold Coast, Qld
Kayaks: Swing 400, and Pacer

Time for a spell on Mid Week Outings

#1 Post by Dodge » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 am

After doing the Mid Week outings for the last 3 years figure I might have a spell and invite others to have a share in planning outings for the rest of the year.

Reckon now is a good time with March MW already scheduled, April MW cancelled due Commonwealth Games and another venue not required until Wednesday May 9 with opening reminder post normally posted about April 24.

I enjoy freshwater fishing so will still do the pair of Hinze outings already listed, but perhaps someone else can select the remaining salt water locations, due dates can be seen here..... http://www.kfdu.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=42070 .....the option also remains open to drop any date in support of a possible weekend outing.

All that is required after the 2 weekly reminder post is suggest a final location about 5 days before the outing, taking into account latest weather forecast, then hope it goes to forecast, sadly being weather it's easy to get that wrong.

Give it some thought and post a reply here if you would like to suggest a GCNR area MW outing.

BTW I have a copy of the opening post which only needs a copy/ paste with a date change each time, can PM it to anyone, or post direct into GCNR on their behalf if preferred.
Cheers RICHO [the older one]
Team Member of... Old Farts.... GREEN GINGER.... GC/NRKFC .... Usually monitor UHF29
Perception Swing 400, lime/yellow .... homemade timber Anon lures
Accept some days you're the pidgeon, and on other days you're the statue

Return to “Gold Coast / Northern Rivers Kayak Fishing Club”