HOWAUS Update

Heroes On The Water - Australia, supporting our returned Serviceman and Women. For information on how you can become involved, please PM Yak-Gear (Andrew)

HOWAUS Update

Postby pat_o » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am pleased to give a quick update as to where we are at with Heroes on the Water Australia Inc.

Insurance
After a long road insurances are now in place, a big thankyou to Biniris (Aust) Pty Ltd who have finalised the funds and insurance, if you need a cleaning contractor please do not hesitate to give Peter King a call, check them out online at http://www.biniris.com/

HOWAUS Friends
Mate for Mates / we have partnered up with Mates for Mates for a combined event in early March at Bribie Island, details in the trips section.
The Young Veterans and Families Well Being Centre / we are finalising dates for an event in Melbourne area and will post up once all details are known.
Team Yak Fisher / The support from the guys who attended Mulwala Cod Classic was fantastic, between the team we raised $166.00. If you haven’t heard the team took out 1st and 3rd in the Kayak section, Congratulations to Fletch for leading the way and catching the winning fish.

Heroes on the Water Kayak Stickers
We are currently doing a new run of new kayak stickers and they will be available to purchase in approx. 2-3 weeks, details will be posted so watch this space.

Call for Volunteers
With insurances now in place we will be holding regular events, to run events we nee support from anyone who wants to get involved, it can as simple as coming out and buttering some bread, leading us a kayak for the day or getting in the water and teaching our vets how to use a kayak. If you are interest please drop me an email or give me a call.
Pat 0402 167 265
p.oneill@aerocare.com.au
http://www.facebook.com/heroesonthewateraustralia
"Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity."
pat_o
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Canberra, all things native and snowy mountains trout
Kayaks: NWC Ultimate 12 / NWC Slayer 13 / Malibu X-13

Return to Heroes On The Water - Australia