Hat of Distinction

NSW Southern Highlands, our freshwater paradise. For General Inquiries please PM Sharksaus, Haynesy or Loveshisfishing
sharksaus
KFDU 2000 Club
Local Fishing Region: NSW Southern Highlands , Illawarra and Shoalhaven
Kayaks: Hobie Outback, Malibu Mini X Stealth 9

Hat of Distinction

#1 Post by sharksaus » Fri May 09, 2014 7:40 pm

new hat.jpg
Here is an area where we can show off the Hat of Distinction
The Rules will be as follows
1:The person who holds the prestigious hat will be the sole person who decides who to pass it on to.
2: Before passing on the hat the bearer "MUST" have a picture of themselves wearing the hat in a yak on the water.
3: The hat can be passed on for various reasons which include the below points but are not limited to them.
A: Best fish of the month
B: Best report of the month
C: Biggest F@#k up of the month
D: Most PB's in a given month
D: If none of the above apply then the Holder can make up any reason they see fit Provided they have fulfilled their obligation of point 2:
This will be a Monthly award provided that the Holder has shown evidence of point 2:
At some point during the season the sporran will have to make an appearance but may have to wait for the warmer months
Again this shall be decided by the previous holder providing they have fulfilled their obligation to point 2:
If you have any further rules you would like added to this post pm me and it will be considered and put to the next meeting for all to vote on.
This is a bit of fun within the club and the Hat of Distinction can only be awarded to a member of the NSWSHKF
This prestigious award was originally the Purple hat of distinction but has now become the Hat of Distinction
Congratulations to all winners and I hope we can get some great pics online over the coming months.
1st winner was Troopy for taking out the Fresh water Angler of the year
purple hat of distinction.jpg
2nd Winner was Haynesy for his great western Murray cod
Haynesy and the hat.jpg
3rd winner was Tiny Torpedo for her great Cod and PB Redfin at Googong Dam
Ezza and the hat.jpg
Ezza Hat1.jpg
Erin has now passed the hat onto another worthy winner
The hat has now passed onto Yaktastic for his great Cod reports
Mitch hat.JPG
Mitch has gratefully passéd the hat onto me for the catch of the month.
If you didn't know Lynda and I were married in June.
trophy1.jpg
Al hat 1.jpg
From myself the hat was graciously passed onto Steeldragon (Paul) for his wonderful exhibition in trailer positioning
Paul hat.jpg
Paul has had the pleasure of passing on the hat to Craig (Yaknbass)
All I want to know is wheres the pic of the Sporran :grin: :lol:
Craig hat.jpg
Next for the hat was Waksman
waksman hat1.jpg
Here we have OutFishHim proudly displaying the hat for a cracker flatty caught earlier in the year
robyn hat resize.jpg
Robyn has passed the hat graciously to Martyn for his outstanding effort in setting up a huge shelter for us at Burrill lLake .
martyn hat1.jpg
Who will be the next recipient ??????
It has been a while but our latest recipient is Kevan
Nice hat mate
Kevan hat1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sharksaus on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: Authors request

Return to “NSW Southern Highlands Kayak Fisho's”