LAST WEEK FOR NEW SHKF HOODIES

NSW Southern Highlands, our freshwater paradise. For General Inquiries please PM Sharksaus, Haynesy or Loveshisfishing
Troopy67
2013 Freshwater Angler of the Year
Local Fishing Region: NSW
Kayaks: Hobie PA12, WS Aspire 100

LAST WEEK FOR NEW SHKF HOODIES

#1 Post by Troopy67 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Anyone wishing to place a new hoodie order will have until this Friday the 11th of July. After that no more orders will be taken NO EXCEPTIONS.

This is the list so far. If you are on it please check your size and confirm it's what you want.

Simmo 1 x XL
Nick Talbert 1 x Large
Hano 1 x Small
JaseCool 1 x 4XL
Littlefisher 1 x XL

*Standby for payment details. Payment will be required via Internet banking transfer and will most likely be required by the end of next week.

*** Update for original hoodie owners: I've just been informed that the new material is expected tomorrow and that the rework is going to be pushed through to (hopefully) be completed within 2 weeks. ***

Troopy67

Re: LAST WEEK FOR NEW SHKF HOODIES

#2 Post by Troopy67 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

The new hoodies will be $74 each. You are not being charged for freight as they are being sent to me with our main reworked order. I will then bring them to the next meeting after they arrive.

What you need to do:

* Check that your order on this post is correct and then send me a PM to confirm it to which I will reply with my banking details. Once you have transferred the money, send me a PM to let me know you've done it.

* You need to do this before 1PM this coming Friday the 11th of July. (Don't need to pay by then if you can't afford it but I still need the confirmation of your order.)

Troopy67

Re: LAST WEEK FOR NEW SHKF HOODIES

#3 Post by Troopy67 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks Hano, Nick, littlefisher and Jasecool for confirming your orders.

Return to “NSW Southern Highlands Kayak Fisho's”