Manyana/Bendalong

Want to organise a fishing trip? Post the details here!
Forum rules
WARNING: Kayaking, and Kayak Fishing can be DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES, and present a number of inherent risks.

Participation in any events organised using the Co-ordinated Trips section is entirely at your own risk. Neither the organising member(s), nor the administration team of the Kayak Fishing Down Under Forum, can accept any responsibility for loss, damage, injury or death arising from kayak fishing trips.

It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that they paddle and fish within their ability, and not to put themselves in harm’s way.

Even where safety suggestions are offered within the trips section, or elsewhere on the KFDU site, it is up to the individual kayaker to ensure that precautions appropriate to your trip circumstances are undertaken, and that all legal requirements of your state or territory are followed.

If you do not agree to these guidelines, please do not attend events organised in this section.

Manyana/Bendalong

Postby VietGod » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi folks, just wondering anyone will be down Manyana/Bendalong way this coming school holidays?

I'll arrive on the 23rd of September and will start fishing Bendalong on Sunday morning. I can find ample squid but the intention is to head offshore for snapper.

If anyone is around the area during that time please let me know if you want to hook up for a session.

I'm also open to chase flatties and bream in the lakes.

Cheers,
Vu.
VietGod
KFDU Angler

Local Fishing Region: Botany Bay
Kayaks: 2011 Hobie Revo 13

Return to Coordinated Fishing Trips