For Information on how to join please contact member ua5qb via PM
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- KFDU Angler
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:49 pm
- Local Fishing Region: Canberra, south coast NSW
- Kayaks: Hobie Outback
Hi all, hoping to head to Narooma for the weekend. Anyone from that area able to point me in the right direction to a reef that isn't too far out and an easy launch point. Looking at Google maps and was thinking Mystery bay?? Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.
- KFDU 1000 Club
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am
- Local Fishing Region: Southern NSW
- Kayaks: Adventure Island and Stealth Profisha 525
- Location: NSW
Hi Scotty, there's a member on here called Sloth. He knows the area well. PM him for some answers.
Time spent on reconnaissance is time never wasted.