This is the main discussion forum.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- KFDU 1000 Club
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am
- Local Fishing Region: Southern NSW
- Kayaks: Adventure Island and Stealth Profisha 525
- Location: NSW
Any Hobie place in Brisbane should have the Rhino loader (same as Rack n Roll) it just fits more roof racks. http://www.rhinorack.com.au/products/wa ... oader_rusl
Last edited by XDCammer on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time spent on reconnaissance is time never wasted.
- Slick Mick
- KFDU 500 Club
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm
- Local Fishing Region: NSW Illawarra/South Coast
- Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Prowler 4.3 Ultra, Stellar & Fenn Surfskis, Vajda K1
- Location: Wollongong, NSW
Have a Rhino side loader. Found this to be an excellent buy and perfect for loading the AI onto the roof racks. The telescopic bar that gives additional support between the rack arm and the ground is what sold me. Now that I have a 2015 Rev 13 I just use my K-Rack suction pad loader to load it and lift it off manually. Will keep the Rhino side loader as a new Tandem Island is on the cards for Summer.
PB (Yak) Bonito 60cm, Bream 37cm, Dusky Flathead 49cm, Sand Flathead 47Cm, Bass 35cm (1st time Bass fishing).