Hobie PA 12 on Trailer

Classified adverts from KFDU members for new & used kayaks and related equipment.
Buddha
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: The Darling Downs
Kayaks: Hobie Pro Angler 12

Hobie PA 12 on Trailer

#1 Post by Buddha » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:25 pm

Hobie Pro Angler 12 and trailer with cradles
over $10,000 to purchase this set with all the extras new.
$7000 ONO
Make me an offer happy to trade.
Only selling to upgrade to a tinny so I can take my son out fishing as well.
Happy to part it out as well the trailer may well work for a future tinny.
extras include,
Sail kit, sail furling kit, duel steering controls, steering knob, standard and larger rudder(fitted), rod holder extensions x 2, mirage drive bag, mirage drive spare parts kit, beach cart, rectangular bucket, pro angler paddle clip new in bag, paddle clip (different type) fitted, anchor trolley, anchor bag and 2 x anchors, Hobie rod leash, blue medium tackle tray X 2 ( fit in centre hatch), red large tackle trays x 2 ( strap in under seat), Hobie paddle, paddle T-handle, visicarbon pro safety flag & light, Garmin echo 300c, Lowrance elite 4xDSI, 21 AH deep cycle marine battery, spare plastic from where centre hatch was cut out (at factory) and many other extras like star ports and rod holders.

The Humingbird 899ci HD is not included (open to deals) but will mount the other two fish finders if required.
IMG_0507.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Buddha
KFDU Angler
Local Fishing Region: The Darling Downs
Kayaks: Hobie Pro Angler 12

Re: Hobie PA 12 on Trailer

#2 Post by Buddha » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Price drop $6000 all offers considered would also be willing to separate kayak and trailer would also considered trade/part trade for a tinny I am wanting something to take children fishing with.

Return to “Classifieds (For Sale Or Wanted)”