Classified adverts from KFDU members for new & used kayaks and related equipment.
- KFDU 2000 Club
- Posts: 2691
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 pm
- Local Fishing Region: sydney & surrounding areas
- Kayaks: dag midway,DD3 max ski,stellar S18S ski ozflyte ski cheeps plastic
- Location: north sydney
& trouble giving me earache cus it gets in the way) its a beautiful yak fast weapon with mojo Australian Kayak Specialists have them listed new for $3750 its in good nick no leaks no repairs few slight scratches on gelcoat $1700 first in best dressed.
Have decided to sell my pro fish 575 realistically don't use it enough (pain having to take it out of garage to access yak rack to take other smaller yaks out its too long to fit on rack so stored at an angle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nigel
on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- KFDU Angler
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 pm
- Local Fishing Region: Wamberal, central coast, NSW
- Kayaks: Evo 495
what a shame i just brought a kayak, otherwise i will grab it
- KFDU 500 Club
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:11 pm
- Local Fishing Region: NSW Illawarra/South Coast
- Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Prowler 4.3 Ultra, Stellar & Fenn Surfskis, Vajda K1
- Location: Wollongong, NSW
Great price. If I could sell my near new Fisha 500 in a hurry would take that off your hands straight away.
PB (Yak) Bonito 60cm, Bream 37cm, Dusky Flathead 49cm, Sand Flathead 47Cm, Bass 35cm (1st time Bass fishing).