Discussion of safety equipment and use.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- KFDU Angler
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 pm
- Local Fishing Region: Mid North Coast
- Kayaks: Tarpon 120, Australis Bass
- Location: Macksville
Does anyone know where I can get replacement Halkey-Roberts auto inflation bobbins? They're the little yellow ones that have the disolving salt in them. The one in my PFD is out of date & I can't find anyone that sells the bobbins by themselves, Whitworths sell the complete re-arm kit, but I just need the bobbin.
- Club Co-ordinator
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 pm
- Local Fishing Region: Australia, I could be anywhere or everywhere
- Kayaks: Hobie Outback & SWMBO's SUP
- Location: Anywhere I am
Try RTM Road Tech Marine or BCF. Not sure if any stores near you but you could order online. I have sourced parts from RTM. Another store is Whitworths.